The East Hills Charity Car Show is a community event that supports charities and volunteers while allowing the public to see some of the best cars from across NSW.
All money raised goes to Crohns & Colitis Australia.
Entry automatically puts you in the running for a stack of great prizes and trophys.
Entrants need to fill out the form to the left or download the form and email it back to email@example.com
Entrants must pay the $25 entry fee before sending their entry form back, please use your name/email as the referrence for the bank transfer.
Bank Transfer Details
Account No: 228108886
Account: East Hills Car Show
Cheques can be made out to:
East Hills Car Show
Alternatively you can fill out the entry form and send it back and then pay $25 on the day at the gate.
- The East hills charity Car Show is a community and family friendly event, as such there is to be no alcohol or drugs consumed at the event.
- Entrants and spectators must abide by all directions given by marshaling staff.
- No one must start or move a car while it is on display without express permission from marshaling staff.
- Vehicles must pass between gates to enter the display area, any vehicle over 3.5m wide will not fit and cannot be displayed.
- Vehicles can be trailered on to the display area and unloaded at the direction of the marshals, please make clear on your entry form if this is the case.
- Vehicles must not travel any faster than walking pace while on the display area.
- No burnouts, revving or loud music is allowed throughout the day. Anyone who is caught doing the above will be asked to leave and their details forwarded to NSW Police (who will be in attendance)
- There will be no barriers or ropes around vehicles
- All vehicles on display will automatically be entered in to all applicable categories for the “show and shine” competition.
- The marshals and coordinators reserve the right to refuse entry ro anyone without reason, or to ask people to leave the event.